• Precision timed square pulse control
• Low voltage operation
• Autolift of tool with adjustable timing during
• Anti arc circuit
• Audiovisual touch indicator with arrestor
• Variable speed servo quill movement.
• Automatic cut off power on completion of job.
• Interlock of automatic tool feed.
• 1.5 multiplier for pulse ON and pulse OFF.
• Current selection from 0.5A to full load current
• Variable servo gain control
• Superfine generator with booster modules
• Adaptive pulse controller
• Fully transistorized solid state circuitry
• MOSFET based generator
• Optional prepluse generator
• Optional polarity selector switch
• Higher machining rate with excellent finish.
• Energy saving
• Helps in swarf clearance during mahcing of intricate
• Detects swarf accumulation on work spot and retracts
• To facilitate easy and accurate setting of electrode.
• For faster setting and setting of electrodes as thin
as a wire.
• To prevent wastage of power during unattended
• Prevent accidental movement of quill.
• For T-ON and T-OFF time extension.
• Machining of cavities as small as 0.2mm.
• Provides servo damping facility to improve machining
performance during adverse conditions.
• To attain excellent finish.
• For improving machining efficiency during unstable
• Provides high reliability and performance with
very low downtime.
• Ideal for high speed carbide machining.
• For identical combination of tool and job material.
• Ease of tool-job polarity reversal.